May 24, 2012

Cure Cards

Only a few cosplayers in the Philippines have their own cure cards. I hope it'll become a trend here.

Cure cards are like business cards. It let's you to keep in touch with the person.

Anyway, here are examples of cure cards:

My 2nd batch of cure cards.



Okay, so how could you make them?
Easy, go to adobe photoshop (I'm using CS4).

But wait, what if you're a noob at photoshop?
Don't worry, I have a basic step by step procedure for you to follow. Hehehe.

Upload your picture, then go to Image and click Image size.
This should be the standard size for your cure card:

For landscape

Or this.
                                                   
For portrait

As a rule of a thumb, you should always use resolutions 300 and above since you're going to print this.

And then click ok. then you could start editing.

Things you could put in your cure card:

  • Your name
  • Your alias (If you have one)
  • FB page (If you have one)
  • FB profile
  • Your e-mail
  • DevaintART account (If you have one)
  • Cure number (If you have a Cosplay Cure Account)
  • Photographer of the picture (Optional)
  • Your blog (If you have one)
And others...


I've seen different formats in creating cure cards. Others has a resolution of 350, and etc.

After having them printed, go get yourself a container for your cards. 


I hope we could exchange cosplay cure cards in the future (If you'll be making one). :3
I wish I was a bit helpful to you xD




No comments:

Post a Comment