After many trials and errors I now have been able to make those curls xD
The wig must be:
You can have a much better Beatrix wig than me if your wig is REALLY THICK.
Unfortunately, Mine is semi-thick only so I wasn't able to fully create her big dynamic curls :<
So, this are some of the things you'll be needing:
|~Blower ~Hairspray ~Wig stand ~comb|
~Brown paint ~Scissors ~wire(not visible) ~pins
Not Shown in the pic:
~something you can use for rolling ~Something you can use as a stand
1. Make 6 sections, 3 on top and 3 at the bottom. It's to avoid a bulking lace and to avoid difficulty inserting the eye patch.
2. Get one section, comb it until it's free from any tangles then spray it with a bit of hairspray.
3. Roll 1 section of the hair with a use of something cylindrical or you may use your hands.
Place something that you can use as a stand and then spray again with a hairspray.
4. You may use the blower so it would heat up the wig. Wait for at least 25-35 seconds and then check if it's hard/sturdy enough.
5. Cut about 3-4 cm of wire.
6. Put some wires in the ends because those are some of the "weak points". You may add at the middle.
7. You might want to paint the wire before you place it, that's the mistake I made. xD
Anyway, pick a color that will blend w/ the wig.
8. If not in use, might as well store it with a wig cap and place it in a ziplock bag.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here
Hope I helped >..<
Till next time~