Mar 21, 2013

Coloring Your Eyebrows With Eyeshadow

There are many techniques, methods, and variations on coloring your eyebrow like the watercolor method.
Though, this one is the easiest for me xD
Some people use glue instead of concealer, but I haven't tried that yet.

To tell you the truth, I haven't done this during on a con but I did it once in a photoshoot, but I never got the pictures. Orz


Anyway...

To start off, you'll only be needing 2 things:

  • Concealer
  • eyeshadow


Le moi with untouched eyebrows~




Apply concealer to your eyebrows~
Make sure only a little or no hair at all is visible. That means you have to apply a heavy amount of concealer.



After being satisfied, you'll now notice that my eyebrow is not all that visible compared to the untouched one.
You may now apply the eyeshadow~
Begin by tracing the edges of your eyebrow.
It also depends on you if you want to have heavy application or only little. Either way it can easily come off.
I'm pretty sure I don't have to be detailed on that part.



After applying the eyeshadow, remove the excess by using tissue or make-up remover.
You can also just apply concealer over it and smudge it if you're a bit lazy.




Viola~
Now compare my eyebrow with the method and w/o~



That's all~Hope I helped xD



No comments:

Post a Comment