Feb 3, 2013

Eternal Lee Review

Hiya!

It's been so long since I have been able to publish anything from this blog xD
Anyway, Here's the first review for this month.

Eternal Lee isn't such a well-known brand in the Philippines, so I opted to try out this wig brand myself. Not only that, This is the most compatible wig for Mint from Threads of Fate. *A*

You can browse their site here
Bought this from Senbazuru shop~








Here's the wig w/ the clip-ons. 


Texture(Smooth): -5/5

Thickness:

  • Top view: -5/5
  • Distribution: 5/5
Quality: 4/5


It was love at first sight *w*
Their clip-ons are thicker compared to other well-known brands.
Although, the first time I opened the package, the base wig was a bit frizzy so I combed it~
Sometimes, the color is too "vibrant" for my eyes whenever I take a picture of it xD
It has thick fibers and has good quality, its quality is like an albeit Grand Young wig.
It's also smooth and easy to untangle *A*

When worn:





More photos here


That's all, till next time~



No comments:

Post a Comment