Nov 19, 2012

Beatrix Cosplay~

Oh the lovely General Beatrix *A*
I love portraying her and I has fun in making her accessories and the Save the Queen.



The mighty Beatrix *A*

Here are the things I made for the costume~ I won't be including the white shorts-thingy or whatever you call it because I'm not proud of it xD



A friend of mine helped me with this~















I first cosplayed her during the PFFCG cosplay shoot at Eco park, Q.C.
NOTE: You don't have the permission to grab, duplicate,copy the photos here. This belongs to the respective photographers: Miggy Valentin, Mello Moncada &  Zell-sy Changko.













I hope I did justice for her Q_Q

We had a photoshoot at Wildlife park at JAN. 6, 2013. remade my sword and patch~
Photographers: Thomas Regala, Choy Embrador, and Vincent Noir.







As you can see here, I was not wearing my shoes for Beatrix because it got damaged while walking. I need to buy new boots for it. xD


THAT'S ALL, HOPE YOU LIKE IT <3
TILL NEXT TIME~




No comments:

Post a Comment