Jul 21, 2012

Chizuru Yukimura (Western) Cosplay

Chizuru Yukimura is a character from Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan. It's an otome game that turned into an anime. The anime has a lot of facts about the Shinsengumi (Some of it was altered of course).

Here's a photo of Hakuouki:







My favorite characters are Okita, Heisuke and Chizuru.

Since this post is about Chizuru, I should have a short description of her. =3
Chizuru is the heroine of HSK. She disguised herself as a boy(But she still looks like a girl) while traveling to Kyoto from Edo to search for her father, Kodou-san. She prefers to heal the wounded rather than to kill or hurt people. Has a very caring and loving nature.


I really like the character. Although, I like Okita and Heisuke more than her. xD
As time passed, I began to "drift away" from the character. Realizing that I love her..... but I hate her too xD

When I watched the series again, I felt irritated to Chizuru (I was not feeling irritated before). I don't know why D:

oh well, at least my costume was properly documented.

Here are photos from 2 different photoshoots. Photos are taken at Wildlife Park.


Photo by SophiaPhotography
Photo by Francis Legarda
Photo by RC 
Photo by Francis Legarda

Photo by Ren Sikat

photo by  Tiffany Cher C. 

Photos belong to the photographers, Pls. don't copy, duplicate, manipulate the photos, or tamper the watermarks.


Thank you for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment